MortgageLoan.com has two goals: to help people get the best rates and terms they can find on home loans and to provide them with the information they need to become knowledgeable mortgage consumers.
For that reason, MortgageLoan.com makes it easy and fast to compare rate offers from our network of mortgage lenders and brokers in all 50 states, whether you’re looking to buy a home, refinance an existing mortgage, or get a home equity loan, reverse mortgages or other type of home loan financing. We also provide an extensive library of consumer guides and feature articles to help you understand the ins and outs of both mortgages and real estate, so you can make the best financial decisions for yourself and your family. Our news coverage provides breaking stories about current developments in the mortgage business that may affect you, the consumer.
Since 1995 we have:
- Served more than 25 million American consumers
- Facilitated more than $620 Billion worth of loans
- Provided website content and features for thousands of mortgage brokers and real estate agents
What We Offer
MortgageLoan.com provides "one-stop shopping" for consumers seeking to arm themselves with the knowledge and information they need to make informed decisions about home loans and purchases.
- Tools to help you find the best mortgage rates you can qualify for
- Free rate quotes and current rate updates
- Informative consumer guides and features to help educate yourself on such topics as choosing a mortgage, buying a home, mortgage refinancing, home equity loans, debt consolidation, avoiding scams and more.
- The latest consumer mortgage and real estate news
- Online calculators to help you figure out what a mortgage will cost, what you can afford, plot amortization tables and make other financial decisions regarding taxes, investments, credit cards, student loans and more.
Established in 1995, MortgageLoan.com was the first Internet site to feature live mortgage interest rates for consumers. Since then, we’ve built a reputation as a premier online resource for people who are in the market for a home loan of any type.
More than half a million American consumers each month look to MortgageLoan.com to get the best mortgage rates, financial advice, home loan guidance and for our unique combination of interest rate information, financial news, consumer education materials, and personal finance tools.